Address Pain Points of Supply Chain and Logistics Decision Makers while Showcasing Your Solutions
On May 28th, Supply Chain Management Review and Logistics Management will feature six 30-minute webcasts in our new “Making the Case” Webinar Series offering an unique opportunity to position your technology, platform or service as an essential business solution. Present a strong case for your solution by offering real day-to-day benefits, ROI, and provide prospects with solid evidence for investment.
Format: The first half of each webinar will focus on the current landscape of your specific market followed by the pain point your company wishes to address. The second half will focus on your solution to this pain point including sharing any case study findings.
High Impact Exposure & Lead Generation
- Marketing to 75,000 supply chain and logistics management professionals.
- Session Landing Page—attendees view the Session Webcast information and your company information including whitepapers/case studies.
- Receive buying intent information from all registrants.
- All leads from Sponsored Session webcast.
- Leads from your white paper/case study downloads.
- Webcast will be available on our Podcast page and iTunes Channel.
- Receive a complimentary MP4 copy of your session.